Thursday, March 20, 2008

Today's Thoughts

Don't you think the best place to think is on the toilet? When I'm at work I can think of about 10 things I want to tell someone or 10 things I need to do and when I'm done in the bathroom, I have forgot all 10 things. It is crazy!


Another thing that was brought to my attention, was keeping secrets. My niece, Hailey, told me that keeping secrets wasn't hard to do. You just can't tell people. Her 6 year old brain understands how simple not saying anything is but my 26 year brain does not agree. Keeping secrets is hard.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I COMPLETELY agree! Thinking is best on the toilet or in the shower!

Hailey is not as good as keeping secrets as she would lead you to believe!! ;)

honestabe said...

NOW SEE!! That is what I am talking about in my Blog, "A Man's Bathroom." Obviously there are women who can appreciate spending time in the bathroom. Maybe the world is not lost after all. I just know that if all the chips were laid out on the table there ain't much difference between the sexes - just a lot of pretending.
Yup That'll do it!!!!