Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Kickboxing & The Best Part



Ouch! My back is super sore from kickboxing last night. I take a kickboxing class on Monday nights at my gym and last night was intense. I have been so stressed at work and being able to get some of that aggression out was wonderful! And of course at the end of the class, we do abs. YIKES! They hurt too but my back is really what is sore.
(Oh and by the way, I look just like the girl in the picture but darker hair...hehehhe)




It is my second time to go and the last class wasn't as intense as last night because the instructor was changing up the routine and she wasn't sure of it yet. But I think she has a good routine now.





So, I bet you are wondering what the best part is....well being SUPER SORE is definitely the best part. I don't feel like I did a good workout if I'm not sore.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yeah for you going to the gym!!! BIG KUDOS!! I need to start working out too!!

samiam said...

I am so jealous that you have started your work out and like it! Pre-baby I was really good at it... now it is a thought, a really good thought, but still a thought. You are an insperation!

honestabe said...

Yep, Becca that is exactly how you looked when I saw you