Monday, August 11, 2008

Boz & Mabe




I wanted to take you to a place where I was yesterday evening about about 7:15pm. Yesterday I stood in the front yard of Amber & Cole Bosworth's house. I had this great idea that Amber & I would take pictures of her son & my daughter in their plaid shorts and white tees. Kelli decided to come and join our great fun and help with the little people. This great idea turned quickly into a bad one until I decided that Greenlee likes to sing so I should sing to help her foncus onthe camera. So In the front yard Kelli, Amber & I sang and rattled keys to take these adorable pictures of our children! What a great activity! I wonder what the neighbors were thinking!








And then the GREAT FALL....Greenlee swears that she didn't have anything to do with it! ~ Yeah, Right!

3 comments:

samiam said...

So sweet. Green bean looks like a bully to me!

Tiffany said...

Awww!! I can't believe how big Wyatt is!! Green Bean is innocent, I tell you!!

The Boz's said...

We had a lot of fun-but wy is not as innocent as you might think. I'm pretty sure he pulled her hair at one point. They look great though Becca-good idea!