Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dreams...

So, I applied for a new position at my work and I'm hoping to get it! It is an Online Content Editor. Sounds all serious but it's not! This would be the job that would fulfill one of my dreams. I originally went to college to become a Film Editor....like you see the names at the end of the movies and they call it music editor, picture editor...that was suppose to be me!
But one day I meet this super great guy and fell in love.

New York & Hollywood is no place for a family so I choose to put that aside and just find a job in the communication business. This I did by selling advertising for the local newspaper. I am very happy with my current position but I know online is the future and that is where I need to be. And I get to do my dream job at the same time! What a great job! So in the next week or so I will let you know if I get the new position! Cross your fingers.

4 comments:

samiam said...

Good luck. Oh to land your dream job... that would be awesome.
I don't think you couldn't raise a family in LA, people do it all the time. As long as you are happy at whatever or wherever you are that is what is important. I am learning that we have to make ourselves happy before we can make anyone else happy. I hope you get it!!

Tiffany said...

Good luck Babe!! I'll be wishing the best wishing-ist things for you!!

bartz bunch said...

Good luck on getting the new job! I am slowly but surely getting on the blogger band wagon!!! I will have the bartz bunch up soon!!!! Talk to you later.

honestabe said...

Go Gal and Good luck - Make sure you keep us posted. When you make it Tiff and I will drink a glass of wine in your honor