Monday, February 18, 2008

Cleaning This Gun

Have you ever heard the country song "Cleaning this Gun" by Rodney Somebody? It is about the one speech that the boy remembers form high school. He remembers one of the girls dad's talking to him before him and the girl went on a date. You can imagine where this goes fromt he title of the song. "She's her daddy's girl, her mama's world...." Everytime it gets to this part, my eyes feel with tears. Oh Greens can't get married or grow up....ARGH! But while I listen to this song I think about weather I want another child. Right now, I say "Hec No!!!!" but then I wonder what it would be like to have a Mama's Boy! Even though there is a 50/50 chance that we have a boy. So I think i do want a Mam's boy but then maybe not. I Love our family of 3...traveling will be so fun and she can always take friends. What a dilemma~

What do yall think? And don't give me that Greens is so cute, we should reporduce again...b/c sometimes the second child is UGLY!!!! Hints me being the second baby....hehehehehehe

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

You should only have another baby IF and WHEN you're ready! Take time to enjoy GreenBean for a while before you make up your mind. And don't get your heart set on a boy, because God's in charge of that department!! =)

Tiffany said...

BTW, you are ANYTHING BUT UGLY!!!!