Tuesday, February 5, 2008

No Way to Get Away!

So here it is...My Second Blog! I stink at this blogging business.



My daughter, Greenlee, has now learned how to use her walker for its purpose. A baby walker is used to help babies learn how to use their feet to step. For adults, a baby walker is a place for the baby to sit while they go get a beer....or food. Not my daughter though, she has finally learned how it get around and go from room to room. So now there is no way to get away!


The newest thing on the Parents plate is "WAVING"....Greenlee has learned to wave! She is very excited about this act but I still don't think she understands that when you wave goodbye that person leaves. She still cries when people leave after she has waved so nicely to them. Just to back track, these 2 new Growths (this is what I want to call it) came all in one week....I hope next week doesn't hold "walking".

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

That's so funny! Hailey learned how to walk BEHIND it, but never IN it!! =D