Friday, February 22, 2008

YEEEHA! The Bulls are Here!

The Annual Stock Show & Rodeo has made it to town! Every year when the rodeo comes, everybody gets all dressed up in their boots and spurs and parade around like they have always been cowboys & cowgirls. It cracks me up! Of course I have been weraing my cowgirl get up but only because that is the only way i can wear jeans during the week. Did you know that the local school district gets a Rodeo Day off. Only in Texas! Well, I will definitely be joining the festivies this year TWICE! My big boss gave us 2 box seats for the Thursday performance and then we are going with our family on Saturday night. I have already joined the festivies by entering a photo in the exhibits. I didn't win...darn...but I entered and that is better than any other year.

0 comments: